28th February 2020 – Call for Abstracts
15th August 2020 – Last date for submission of abstracts
10th September 2020 – Accepted presenters will be notified
25th September 2020 – Last date for registration and payment for presenters
CALL FOR ORAL/POSTER PRESENTATIONS – ONLINE SUBMISSION ONLY
The Emirates Urological Society is proud to announce the call for abstracts for the Emirates Urological Society Conference 2020 – EUSC2020. The Scientific Committee invites individuals to submit abstracts for either oral and or poster presentations.
Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s). All reports must be based on work that has already been completed. No studies "in progress" will be accepted. Any established research design or method may be used.
CALL FOR VIDEO PRESENTATIONS – ONLINE SUBMISSION ONLY
Abstracts accepted as video presentations will be given 5 minutes for the video presentation plus 2 minutes for Q&A session.
Presenters will be requested to submit their video presentations in MPG, AVI, and WMV formats.
Video size must not exceed 20 MB, (if the video size is more than 20 MB, please provide video download URL which has to be valid till 14th Nov 2020).
- Voiding dysfunction
- Uro - Oncology
- Uro - Gynaecology
- Paediatric urology
- Uro - Technology
- Laparoscopy and Robotic
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Infectious Disease
- Uro - Radiology
Language: All abstracts are to be written in English.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts where the English structure makes comprehension difficult.
Word Limit: All Abstracts must be within a 300 word limit.
Submission: All abstracts must be submitted via the abstract portal on the website and should include the following:
- Title: The research title
- Author(s): Please provide the name(s), organization(s), position(s), address, phone number, fax number, email address.
- Presenter: Please provide a short biography about the presenter.
- Purpose: Research reports: What was the major reason for undertaking the project? Any secondary objectives?
- Methods: What principles, methods / methodological approaches, materials did you use?
- Results: What were the main findings from your analysis?
What have you concluded from the study?
What are your suggestions for future work?
What are the implications of the project?
How will the results be translated into physiotherapy practice / management/ education / policy?
- Ethical Approvals. (Not Applicable for Systematic Reviews): All experimental studies should be approved by at least one ethical committee. Please indicate the ethical committee/s that approved your research.
- Funding acknowledgements: Please acknowledge all funding sources that supported your work. If the work was unfunded, please state this.
- Publication/previous presentation/award(s): Please indicate if your work has been published or not, presented in a major conference prior to EUSC2020 or not, or if it has won any award or not.
You will be notified of receipt of your abstract by email. If you do not receive an email within two weeks of submittal or have any additional queries please contact, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to make the final decision about the abstract acceptance and its scheduling into the program based on topics and time constraints.
- The language of the conference is English.
- All abstracts must be prepared using the abstracts submission guidelines.
- Each abstract submission must indicate if the material was published or presented in any prior conferences or if it received any awards.
- All presenters must register and pay the fees to attend the conference within a maximum of 10 days of acceptance of the abstract and be present at the time of the conference. Failure to register for the conference will result in cancellation of the submission. A discount of 10% will be provided to all presenters for the registration fee.
- A certificate of appreciation will be given to all the presenters to honor their presentation. This is in addition to the attendance certificate that is issued to all participants.
- Fee or payment of travel /living expenses or registration charges will NOT be provided and must be arranged by the participants. Payment and registration should be processed simultaneously within 10 days of receiving acceptance of the notification.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR ABSTRACTS!