Conference Online Registration
Workshops Online Registration
||Early Bird Registration
Until 10 Sept 2020
10 Nov 2020
12 - 14 Nov 2020
|Physician - EUS Members*
|Physician – Non EUS Members
|Nurses | Students | Allied Healthcare**
*All EMA / EUS Association Members will need to provide their active membership number to claim the member rates.
**Nurses, Students and Allied Healthcare need to provide proof of identity to claim the respective rate.
Terms and Conditions:
- Physical registration fees entitles participants to attend all sessions, entrance to exhibition, 2 daily coffee breaks, daily lunch and CME certificates.
- Virtual registration fees entitles participants to attend all sessions and CME certificates.
- For administrative and preparatory reasons, online registration is possible until 10 Nov 2020 (GMT+ 4). From this date onwards, we advise you to register and pay the applicable onsite registration fees, during conference registration hours, commencing on 11th Nov 2020.
- 5% VAT charges will be applicable on above mentioned rates.
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt.
- Registration fee apply as per the date of payment.
- If the payment is made within 10 days prior to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be required to avail the late registration rate.
- Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event date, the Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration, you can make your registration onsite with the applicable rate.
- 5% VAT charges will be applicable on the below mentioned rates.
- For Group Registration please contact: MCI Middle East, UAE, Tel: +971 4 311 6300, Fax: +971 4 311 6301 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All registration fees must be paid in advance to: MCI Middle East LLC - Office Suite #902 | Level 9 | Dubai World Trade Centre. Dubai, UAE.
- No confirmation will be sent until MCI Middle East LLC has received the payment.
- You may process the payments using Credit Card or Bank Transfer
- If you are using Bank Transfer, please indicate your first and family names, your registration number (mentioned on the registration invoice), and “EUSC 2020”.
- Please mention "free of charge for the receiver account" on all payments processed via Bank Transfer, however all costs have to be covered by the ordering customer.
- Please use the following information for your bank transfer made payable to:
Bank Account Name: MCI Middle East LLC
Bank Account Number: (AED) 1011 233252 601
Bank Account Number: (USD) 1021 233252 602
Bank Name: Emirates NBD
P.O. Box 11954
Al Suk Branch
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: + 971 4 35 33 545
Swift Code: EBILAEAD
IBAN No. (AED Account): AE200260001011233252601
IBAN No. (USD Account): AE280260001021233252602
Cancellation & Refunds:
- Registration cancellation must be send via e-mail at email@example.com, the congress secretariat must receive a notification of cancellation no later 12th Oct 2020, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4), this will entitle the delegate to 100% refund less bank charges and administrative fee of AED 200.00
- 100% cancellation charge apply after 12th Oct 2020, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4).
- If you cannot attend but did register, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes are possible until 2nd Nov 2020, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4), should you insist on having the changes carried out after this date, there will be a charge of AED 75.00.
- In the event of it being necessary for whatever reason to postpone or cancel the Conference, the organizer will not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the Participant.
- In the event of cancellation, the participant will be refunded any monies paid after deducting the bank charges.
- If the Conference is postponed due force majeure to a later date, the participant registration will remain valid and he/she will be allowed to attend the event. However, an administrative fee of AED 200.00 plus bank charges will be applied should a participant fail to attend the Conference and request for refund.